- Company news
- 发布日期:2016-08-04 17:10
The pipe joint in the form of a ferrule is suitable for use in places where the medium is oil, water, gas and other non-corrosive properties. It is a pipe joint with better sealing performance. When used with aluminum-plastic pipes, it is It is very flexible to use after connection, and has the advantages of firm and reliable connection and excellent sealing characteristics.
The main points of installation of pipe joints in the form of ferrules:
1. The pipes that need to be cleaned with acid solution should be cleaned with acid solution first.
2. According to the length required in actual use, use a saw or a professional pipe cutting machine to cut the pipe. It is absolutely not allowed to use melting or grinding wheel to cut; remove the burrs, metal chips and stains on the inner and outer circumference of the pipe end Etc.; to remove the anti-rust additives and stains of the pipe joint in the form of a ferrule; at the same time, it is also necessary to ensure the roundness of the pipe.
3. Put the nut and the ferrule into the pipe one after the other. The cutting edge of the front end of the ferrule should be at least 3 mm away from the pipe opening, and then put the taper hole inside the pipe connector until it cannot be inserted. until.
4. Slowly tighten the ferrule nut, while rotating the pipe until the pipe does not move, and then tighten the nut about 2/3 to 4/3 turns.
5. Disassemble and check whether the ferrule has been found inside the tube and whether the position is accurate. The ferrule is not allowed to have the axis direction shift, it can be slightly rotated.
6. After checking that it meets the requirements, re-turn and tighten the nut.
Attention points for the installation of high-pressure type ferrule joints:
1. During the transfer or static process, the hose should not be bent excessively, nor should it be bent at the root, at least at least 1.5 times its diameter.
2. When the hose is transferred to the two ends, it should not be pulled too tightly, it should be loose.
3. Prevent the twisting, rotation and deformation of the hose as much as possible.
What needs to be vigilant is that when the ferrule joint is installed, it must be far away from the parts that can generate heat radiation, and when necessary, install an insulating heat plate.